RENU28® Revitalizing Redox Gel by ASEA was honored once again to be included in this year’s red carpet celebration gift bags and lounge. Both presenters and nominees at the awards were able to choose from luxury products, courtesy of DPA Lounges. Over 125 television award nominees, celebrities, and influencers received the gift bags.
The lounge welcomed many A-list celebrity nominees from shows such as the Flight Attendant, Black-ish, Ted Lasso, The Crown, The Handmaids Tale, The Mandalorian, Pose, Mare of Easttown, The Queen’s Gambit, WandaVision, SNL, and Bridgerton.
Some of the lucky recipients were stars like:
- Winners Bianca D’Ambrosio and Chiara D’Ambrosio
- Shola Adewusi from Bob Hearts
- Yahlin Chang from A Handmaid’s Tale
- Masumi, the lead character in Yakuza Princess
- Kenny Silver from Reno 911
- Kelly Kali from I am Fine Thanks For Asking
- Josh Heald, executive producer of Cobra Kai
- Jasmin Davis from The Chi
- James Widdoes, nominated for directing a half hour comedy/sitcom
- Harvey Mason Jr. from Zooey
- Eileen Galindo from Why Women Kill
- Edi Gathegi from season 3 of Apple TV’s For All Mankind
- Danielle Jalade from Black Widow
- Christopher Beck from Wanda Vision
- Capella Fahoome from I Am Fine
Premium products ranging from sparkling cocktails to mental wellness aids were included in the gift bags alongside Verita Couture, Edith Swimwear, Le Taha’a by Pearl Resorts, Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts, Deux Marie Cosmetics, Topo Chico, Buttery Popcorn, Chipz Happen, Omorose Cosmetics, Klipsta, The Noble Brand, Carvery Kitchen, SpartiScents, DeMarquet, Bowie Bites, Fly by Jing, Nora’s Natural Coffee, Geek Eyewear, State of Being, The Candy Pushers, S1X Born Candles, Bijoux Macarons, Social, The Ultimate Provence, My Bougie Bottle, Helene Ficalora, ZenWTR, Beach Sandy, Sélee, Fallen Stars, Brushbuddies, Rinna Beauty, H2O Sonoma Seltzers, Shimran Books, Go Dash Do, and, of course, ASEA’s RENU28 gel.
Download the new RENU28 flyer that was given to celebrities, here!