Imagine sipping on a delicious drink that not only quenches your thirst but also holds the key to unlocking youthful aging. Sounds too good to be true, right? New research shows that with the help of the Powered by Redox™ ingredients found in ASEA® Cell Performance products, you can promote healthy telomere lengthening and support your overall well-being.*
Telomeres, the protective caps at the ends of our chromosomes, hold the key to healthy cellular function and aging. As we get older, they naturally shorten, leaving us vulnerable to cellular damage and age-related illnesses. Get ready to explore the exciting world of telomeres and discover how you can unlock the key to youthful aging.
Telomeres: the key to youthful aging
Telomeres play a crucial role in preserving the integrity of your genetic material during cell division. They act as a buffer zone, preventing the loss of important genetic information for your cells. As you age, telomeres naturally shorten and this can lead to cellular damage. Maintaining healthy telomeres is an important factor in promoting youthful aging.
Science-backed ingredients for telomere health
ASEA® Cell Performance is designed using Powered by Redox™ ingredients that work with your cells to keep them healthy.* See which ingredients help maintain telomere length and youthful aging:
- Panax ginseng is a plant native to Asia that has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. Studies show that panax ginseng promotes healthy aging. The active compounds in panax ginseng, have a protective effect on DNA and cellular function.*
- Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient that plays a vital role in various bodily processes. B12 deficiency can lead to increased oxidative stress and telomere damage. Studies have shown that B12 helps improve cognitive function and memory, reduces stress on the brain and body and improves overall health.*
- Another ingredient in REDOXEnergy that promotes telomere health is guarana, a native plant from Brazil that contains caffeine and helps boost energy and cognitive function.*
- Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a vital role in multiple cellular functions and the prevention of telomere shortening and premature aging. Research shows that zinc has a protective effect on DNA, improving telomere length in older adults.*
- NMN supports telomere health by promoting the enzymes involved in DNA repair. This helps support telomere lengthening and function.*
- Polygonum cuspidatum or Japanese knotweed, is a plant that is commonly used in traditional medicine and has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Research suggests that Japanese knotweed helps improve telomere length in healthy adults.*
- Ashwagandha is an antioxidant herb with anti-inflammatory effects that help reduce oxidative stress and exercise induced inflammation. Studies show that ashwagandha was found to improve telomere length and reduce DNA damage in healthy adults.*
- REDOXMood uses rhodiola for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Rhodiola extract was shown to reduce oxidative stress and improve DNA damage repair in human cells.*
Healthier-aging made easy
Taking care of your telomere health can have both immediate and long-term benefits. By promoting healthier aging, reducing the effects of stress on your mind and mood, these Powered by Redox™ ingredients promote cognitive function and sustained energy.
So, whether you’re looking to enhance your daily performance of your energy, mind, or mood—or maintain your vitality over time—taking care of your telomeres is a daily gift you can give yourself. Try ASEA Cell Performance today and experience the benefits for yourself, wherever you go.*
Start promoting healthy aging today with Cell Performance.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This is not a guarantee of any particular income. Individual results will vary. Please refer to our income disclosure statement at aseaglobal.com.
Unless otherwise noted, the person highlighted in this article is associated with ASEA and may have received compensation through the receipt of material goods or remuneration.
This material is intended for a US audience only.